The new pages of Orcs Vs Feminism are up!
Hey kids! There are new comics up on the website!
Today’s the day. The day you help save the internet from being ruined.
(Long story short: The FCC is about to make a critical decision as to whether or not internet service providers have to treat all traffic equally. If they choose wrong, then the internet where anyone can start a website for any reason at all, the internet that’s been so momentous, funny, weird, and surprising—that internet could cease to exist. Here’s your chance to preserve a beautiful thing.)
Tag game: Give five random things about yourself then pass it on to ten of your followers.
ERMAHGHERD, I was tagged D:
1. A few years ago me and some friends watched „saladfingers“ and „charly the unicorn“ and quoted it to each other like crazy. I can probably still qote a lot of it and still…
2) I slept on my neck weird and I need to take a hot shower because DANG that thing hurts!
3) I love doing most chores except laundry.
4) The first time I saw [the image of] Godzilla was during the VHS tape of "Dinosaurs!"
5) I am now about to take said shower.
Click here to read my thoughts on the latest situation with Anita Sarkeesian. Or in the very least, reblog the abbreviated graphic:
Emily is one of those girls that always says what’s on her mind, and as a result tends put her foot in her mouth half the time. To mixed results.
NEW COMICS UP!